Terms & Conditions for Membership
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. By purchasing participation in this program you expressly (herein referred to as “Member”) agree to the follow terms stated herein. PROGRAM/SERVICE Sharon Pope agrees to provide Member with individual access to one of the group membership programs called either The Decision: Stay or Go or Divorce Differently (herein referred to as “Program”). Member agrees to abide by all policies and procedures as outlined in this agreement as a condition of their use of the Program. Sharon Pope operated under Sharon Pope, LLC (herein referred to as “Company”). DISCLAIMER Member understands Sharon Pope (herein referred to as “Coach”), is not an employee of Member, or acting as Member’s agent, therapist, psychotherapist, lawyer, or accountant. This program is for educational purposes only. Member acknowledges and understands that Coaching is not therapy. Member acknowledges that Coach does not, and will not provide any psychological, legal, accounting advice or counseling. Member further acknowledges that Coach has made no such representation in any interaction that would lead Member to believe that Coach has undertaken to do so. Member expressly agrees to hold Coach harmless against any allegations or claims that Coach has done so. Member is responsible for monitoring their own well-being during use of the Program and Coach is not responsible for decisions made by Member as a result of the coaching or the Program and any consequences thereof. Member understands that a coaching relationship does not exist between the parties simply by making use of this product. Member understands and acknowledges that Sharon Pope is only obligated to provide access to the product/program described below. PRODUCT/PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
- The Decision: Stay or Go™ and Divorce Differently™ programs are group coaching membership programs.
- This program includes either regular video teachings and at least three live calls each month (topics such as Q&A, Coaching Call, Girl Talk Call and bonus teachings).
- This program is delivered monthly until the Member decides to cancel their membership. The delivery of the program components may allow for holidays or necessary scheduling adjustments.
- Member will have access to the program materials as long as they are a member and their membership fee is current.
- Member’s bank may take up to 14 days to process the refund and is outside of the Company’s control.
- Additionally, company is not responsible for refunding foreign currency conversion fees charged by the Member’s banks and credit card companies.