“The best investment you can make is in yourself.” Warren Buffett
I am not an inexpensive coach. And I make no apologies for that. Here’s why…
What you’re investing in is the result. Not my time. Not the value of the tools. Not my background, education or experience. Although all those things contribute to the result, what you’re investing in is a proven process to get you The Result.
- Want to fix your marriage? What would that be worth to you to wake up each day feeling good about your husband, your marriage and the kind of relationship you’re now creating?
- Want to know for sure whether you should stay and re-connect or lovingly release your marriage? What would it be worth to have certainty in your decision and no regrets for years?
- Want to feel like you’re moving forward after a painful divorce or breakup? What would it be worth to you to wake-up feeling both confident and excited about your future?
When you pay an amount of money that makes you uncomfortable, you take the work very seriously. This isn’t like a gym membership that you pay for but then blow-off and never go.
- When you schedule an appointment, it becomes a priority in your day.
- When I teach you a new tool that feels hard, you’ll push through and keep trying.
- When I challenge you to take a step forward, you’ll actually do it.
Our most intimate relationships are also our most important relationships. And when that is crumbling, it literally impacts every other aspect of our lives…
- How focused we are at work….
- How present we are with our kids…
- How we feel and care for ourselves…
So when people suggest that the most important relationship in their lives…that impacts every other area of their lives…isn’t worth that kind of investment, well….I have to call bullshit.
Lastly, and maybe most importantly, this is an investment in you. We give everything to everyone else all day long. If this was for our kids, we wouldn’t flinch at making the investment; but for some reason it feels downright indulgent to make an investment in ourselves. To do this work, you have to become a priority in your own life and making an investment in yourself is the first message you send to yourself that you matter, that your happiness matters and that you’re worthy of a life that feels good.
I’ve yet to meet someone with thousands of dollars lying around with nothing to do with it. But if the roof caved in tomorrow, you’d find a way to fix the hole; and if you’re struggling in your most important relationship…your roof is, metaphorically speaking, caving in.
I am not an inexpensive coach. Nor should I be.
But there’s a reason for it.
And it’s all in service to you. So that you will step up for yourself in a way that you never have before.
Your old way of doing things got you here. And if you want something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.
Here’s the link where you can schedule your complimentary Truth & Clarity session with a member of my team to see if there’s a fit for us to work together to get you The Result you desire.
In love and light –