It’s only been a week since many of us were forced to start spending more time at home with our spouses.
We went from spending a majority of our time at the office, the gym, running errands, and socializing…
To working from home and staying indoors nearly every hour of the day.
All of our usual activities are closed, and we’re strongly discouraged from visiting the people who used to be a respite from our relationship problems.
Combine all this with the stress, uncertainty, worry, and doubt we’re feeling through this time (end date unknown)…
And it’s no wonder that if your marriage was struggling and disconnected before the worldwide pandemic… it’s in real trouble now.
Disagreements and differences will intensify.
The things that previously irritated you will become unbearable….
And, more likely than not, the disconnection between the two of you will grow greater and more pronounced.
So, what exactly am I saying here?
I’m saying that these challenges have only just begun.
This is the first week of MANY that we’ll spend alone (or nearly alone) with our spouses.
Unfortunately, this means that it hasn’t gotten as bad as it’s going to get in our marriages.
These struggles will only get louder and stronger over the coming weeks (or, potentially, months).
We’re going to grow more stressed, upset, and tense – not less.
That’s why now is the time to equip yourself with the relationship tools you need to navigate this crisis (not in three weeks when you’re too upset to think rationally and calmly about your relationship anymore!).
I’ve created a brand new 9-part eCourse called Not So Close: Navigating Quarantine When Your Marriage Is Struggling.
It’s specifically designed for anyone who’s entering quarantine in a fragile relationship – and worried that their marriage won’t make it out to the other side.
Inside the course, you’ll get:
- 5 specific tools you can use insulate your marriage from the storm (and get out ahead of your intensifying relationship struggles)
- Healthy communication skills you can use to get your needs met (and interact calmly with your spouse and family)
- How to avoid unnecessary arguments about differences in perspective (so you can save your energy for more productive & uplifting things)
- Why it’s more important than ever to take responsibility for our own feelings (and the game-changing effect this will have on your marriage)
- How to navigate physical intimacy in the most stressful time we’ve ever experienced (without either partner feeling pressured, neglected, or indifferent)
- How to carve out time for you and your husband (to create what I refer as a “sacred space” in your marriage – trust me, you do need this)
- 3 quick tips on improving your relationship with your children during quarantine (so every member of the family can feel understood, loved, and respected)
- Access to the live Q&A (where I’ll answer people’s most pressing relationship challenges)
I understand how challenging this time is for women who were already dealing with stress, guilt, and indecision in their marriage…
And I don’t want anyone to go through this with no direction, support, or guidance.
That’s why I’m offering this entire eCourse for just $47.